Best Selling Cuisinart Toaster Oven Reviews
It’s not everyday that you have to use a full-size oven for cooking or baking, and when you only want to toast a few slices of bread or bake a chicken it usually makes more sense to use a toaster oven. With the Cuisinart Toaster Oven Broiler, you can be sure that your food will come out perfect every time. In stainless steel color with brushed chrome accents, this attractive toaster oven is a pleasing addition to any modern kitchen
The Cuisinart Exact Heat Toaster Oven Broiler is compact yet roomy enough to toast up to 6 slices of bread at one time. Digital push-button controls make is easy to operate. You can defrost or reheat your food, bake, broil or toast. It also comes with a convection cooking function.
The Cuisinart TOB-195 is equipped with an even shade control and an Exact Heat sensor to maintain the oven temperature at the right setting all the time. The oven’s brushed chrome interior is easy to clean. This kitchen equipment is a thing of beauty, with its stainless steel and chrome accents on the front panel, digital touchpad controls and commercial-style handle.
Product Features – Cuisinart Toaster Oven
- Toaster oven broiler with 0.6 cubic foot capacity
- 6-slice toaster
- Heat settings: Pizza/bake, broil, toast and convection
- Other settings: Bagel toasting, reheat, defrost
- Clock and oven timer
- Electronic touchpad controls
- Shade control and heat sensor maintains precise oven temperature
- Easy to clean interior
- Power output: 1500 watts
- Outer dimensions: 16” x 17-3/4” x 9-5/8”
- 3 year limited warranty
It’s really surprising that energy-conscious people often overlook how a toaster oven can help when it comes to energy savings. Using a full size oven for your daily cooking and baking can mean higher utility bills. On the other hand, a toaster oven broiler heats up faster and uses less electricity. When preparing smaller meals, the Cuisinart TOB-195 Exact Heat Toaster Oven Broiler means bigger savings in electricity. Plus, it won’t heat up your kitchen too much.
Versatile Toaster Oven
The Cuisinart Toaster Oven is also a versatile kitchen appliance. It offers four cooking modes: pizza/baking, broiling, toasting and convection cooking. You can use this toaster oven to cook or bake bread, cookies, pizza, cakes, fish, chicken, vegetables, etc. You’ll get consistent results all the time. The Cuisinart Toaster Oven can also be used for defrosting and reheating food.
Convenient and Reliable
This beautiful toaster oven is made of high quality stainless and chrome for durability and good looks. With its electronic touchpad, it’s easy and convenient to control the cooking mode and temperature. Its Exact Heat feature ensures that the temperature remains constant while your food is cooking. You can be sure that your food will cook evenly. Cleanup is a breeze, thanks to the brushed chrome interior that’s easy to clean.
The Cuisinart Toaster Oven Broiler is perfect when making a dinner for two. It’s also great for making desserts and side dishes for a dinner party.
What Customers Say About The Cuisinart Toaster Oven
There are hundreds of customer reviews for the Cuisinart TOB-195 Exact Heat Toaster Oven Broiler, and the majority of them give 4-star and 5-star ratings. Naturally, lower ratings can also be found. Here are some of good and bad points noted by consumers who purchased and used the product:
- Electronic touchpad controls are located under the oven door for easy access
- Digital temperature setting eliminates guesswork
- Oven beeps to let you know that the desired temperature setting has been reached
- Toaster oven has four cooking modes
- Convection oven feature is great for faster baking
- Flexible toaster feature lets you adjust the level of doneness
- You can bake a 12” pizza in the toaster oven
- The inside of the toaster oven is easy to clean
- Convenient and practical when cooking for one or two persons, or for a small family
- Quality materials and durable construction
- Exterior is easy to clean
- The metal strip behind the oven door handle gets hot when cooking. If you are not careful, you could burn your knuckles or hand when it comes in contact with the hot oven door. Likewise, the exterior of the oven becomes hot when it is in use.
- The oven does not have an interior light.
- The crumb tray can be removed only from the back, which is inconvenient. You have to pull the oven from the wall and turn it around to access the crumb tray.
- The cooking rack is designed with a lip on it, making it difficult to get the food out of the oven. It’s impossible to simply slide the food off the cooking rack.
- The cooking tray is not designed to slide out when you open the oven door.
- The controls are complicated. There are far too many buttons to push before you can start toasting, baking or cooking your food.
So What’s The Bottom Line?
The stainless Cuisinart Toaster Oven has received many reviews and most of them are positive. Many consumers say the toaster oven is reliable and convenient to use. Several consumers say they are very happy that the oven has a large capacity yet it uses less electricity than a full size oven.
This oven has a few drawbacks. For instance, it’s important to use caution when taking food out of the oven. The crumb tray is also difficult to remove. These inconveniences, however, were minor and customers are still happy with their purchase.
The Cuisinart Toaster Oven currently retails at a discounted price of less than $150. Considering its many advanced features and beautiful design, this is a great bargain that you must not pass up on.